The project consists of merging two lots together and demolishing the existing dwelling units on the property to build a 15, 749 sq.-ft. (11,178 sq.-ft. rentable), three-story apartment building with 11 rental units, providing six one-bedroom units with 1.5 bathrooms, and five two-bedroom units with 2 bathrooms. Three units on the first floor along with seven parking stalls tucking under the building. An elevator and internal stairs will provide access to the upper floors. The project provides 13 on-site parking spaces, nine foot ceilings, individual storage units, large balcony/patio spaces, and numerous site amenities to foster a community environment.
MODERN URBAN LIVING
- Spacious Storage units and/or Bike Lockers in Covered Garage.
- Large Balconies / Patio Spaces for Outdoor Living.
- Custom Closet Organizer Systems.
- Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Washer and Gas Dryers Included.
- Automated Delivery Package Storage System.
- Enhanced Sound Insulation Systems in floor/ceiling and walls.
- Secured Parking with Remote Control Gate.
- Secured access and camera system throughout site and common areas.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations.
- Built-in BBQ Island and Picnic Area.
- Multiple Outdoor Seating Locations, Chaise Lounges and Bench Seating.
- Green Screen Planters Wrapping Perimeter Fence.
- Caesarstone Countertops and Islands with Stone Waterfall Legs (Islands in most units).
- Upgraded Appliances and Fixtures. Gas Range.
- Pantries in Most Residences.
- Wine Refrigerator (Summit) under-counter.
- Nine-foot tall Ceilings.
- Secured Intercom System and Electronic Keyless Entry for Ease of Access for residents and guests.
- Coat Closets, Linen Closets, Walk-In Closets and Ample Storage.
- Upgraded Luxury Vinyl Plank floors in common areas with woven carpet in bedrooms.
- Dimmable Lighting and Ceiling Fans.
- ADA Compliant.
- Energy-Efficient Air Conditioning and Heating.
- Tankless gas water heater in each residence.
- Anderson 100 Series Windows with upgraded screens.