A new addition to the South Natomas office market, this planned three-story, 90,543sf speculative office development is located in a professional business park near Downtown Sacramento. DesCor collaborated closely with Vitae Architecture Planning Interiors with the common goal of creating the best office environment in Sacramento. The Natomas Corporate Center features a radius lens curtain wall system, designed to complement the neighboring twelve-story office building.
As a sustainable feature with the focus of human comfort, high-bay interiors and floor-to-ceiling natural light provide flexibility and versatility for office interiors. The project is the first building in Sacramento County to receive certification under the new LEED® version 4 BD+C Core and Shell Certification system. It’s 1 of only 6 certified in the State of California, 1 of 19 in the United States and 1 of 122 in the world.
Key energy conservation and comfort features:
- Boasts a 50% reduction in water use.
- 21% reduction in energy usage.
- Environmentally friendly building materials that are not only resourced from sustainable means but also adhere to the newly emerging transparency standards and life cycle impact reduction requirements of LEED®.
- A hospital grade filtration system that filters out 90% of the particulate matter (MERV 13) and an increase in ventilation that continuously brings in an abundance of fresh air which contributes to better air quality within the building. Especially important in minimizing airborne illnesses.
- Built-in Infrastructure for Future EV Charging stations (Electric Vehicle Charging).
- Close proximity to a nearby Biking Network, Public Transit, and Diverse amenities for easy tenant access.
- Enhanced Refrigerant Management which severely minimizes ozone depletion and global warming potential for all cooling equipment (HVAC) at the property.
While the building is highly functional and conscientious, it’s form is beautiful and sculptural, crafted from a place of both strength and repose. The design seeks to blur the boundaries between preconceived archetypes of concrete tilt, steel frame and glass curtain wall. In doing so, the result is a contemporary expression of form, light and texture for enjoyment by the occupants and the community at large. 2555 Natomas Park Drive is a living derivative of both science and art.