DesCor completed the renovations, expansion and seismic upgrades to this historic 1930’s theater into a modern, luxury, 10-screen, 1,041-seat multiplex theater. The existing main building renovations included the original auditorium, built-out of a second auditorium, improvements to the main lobby, new restrooms and exterior façade, a new in-house café and exterior marquee sign. The expansion included eight auditoriums and new concessions area. Luxury amenities include Barcalounger chairs, food, beer and wine service from the in-house cafe. Original features of the building were reincorporate such as the painted walls and ceiling, columns, decor and original light fixtures.
Featured article: Historic local movie theater’s impressive transformation
|Architect||The Henry Architects, Inc.|